Indoor Range Division
Making The Elements Irrelevant
- The SRC indoor range is open for general use on Monday and Wednesday from 5pm to 8pm during standard time months for pistol caliber use.
- Tuesday evenings are reserved for the Spokane Rifle Club Junior practice evenings.
- Thursday evenings, while usually populated by the Juniors, is open to all for small bore (.22 Rimfire only).
- Several groups use the indoor range on the weekends from September to May for formal competitions during the daytime.
- Various SRC divisions use the indoor range during weekend evenings.
- The indoor range has undergone a major lighting upgrade. We have invested in LED range lights and are proud to report that we now meet USA Shooting standard for range illumination.
- $5 range fee
- Be sure to check the RANGE CALENDAR before making a trip in.
*NOT ALL AMMUNITION IS ALLOWED*
Not every brand of steel core ammunition is allowed to be fired at the indoor range as it is harmful to our backstop. Please check your ammo with a magnet to make sure, as some ammo appears to have copper or brass projectiles, when in reality it is plated steel.